' ' ' History Lesson For A Schoolteacher - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
'Henry the Eight had five wifes and a headmistress! '
'Churchill is that dog that can't sing and sells insurance on the telly! '
To children growing up into this Brave New World
...even recent history is ancient history
and is already begining to sound mythlogical!
Comments about ' ' ' History Lesson For A Schoolteacher by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda