Home And Homeless - Poem by Arun Maji
why you wander so lost and helpless?
Are you abandoned? Orphan? Homeless?
Find a home o human, find a home.
Home is not a space
walled by bricks or stones.
Home is not a land
bordered by sea or mountain.
Home is where most peace is.
Home is where heart's dance is.
Home is where soul's song is.
Home can be anything, and everything.
Baby's home is his mother's breasts.
Musician's home is sound's resonance.
Lover's home is his beloved's embrace.
Bhakta's home is his Prabhu's grace.
If home is everywhere,
then why you wander homeless o human
why you wander homeless?
(Bhakta, the seeker; Prabhu, the almighty)
© Arun Maji
Painting: Amit Bhar
Comments about Home And Homeless by Arun Maji
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl