Timothy Lee Hollandsworth Jr.
Hope And Love - Poem by Timothy Lee Hollandsworth Jr.
Chills run down my spine
When you call me yours.
Do they, when I call you mine?
Together, we can open any doors.
The world stops turning
When I hold you tight.
Passion in my soul is burning
At the thought of laying with you tonight.
I smile when I see your face
or when I hear you speak.
I lose control, my heart begins to race
My heart melts, my knees grow weak.
You say I'm something else, well girl you're really something.
Together we will rise above.
We can do anything and everything.
All in the name of hope and love.
Comments about Hope And Love by Timothy Lee Hollandsworth Jr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl