Hopeless - Poem by Derek Germain
I can feel my life wither away.
I can feel the withered rose blow away in the wind
I can hear the hollow ghosts screams tearing apart my dreams
There is a love thats unrequited.
Comments about Hopeless by Derek Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl