Hording Without Using - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
On his way through the woods one winter night,
To warm himself through out night in the site,
He started colleting debris for burning,
More and more, unsure of wanted quantum,
Till he found himself at approaching dawn.
His toils became of no use to serve
And the debris was left and he left.
Some said that he failed to enjoy his fruits
That I contradict; he had his need served.
Don’t ridicule one who had unending ambitions.
Comments about Hording Without Using by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl