Lawrence S. Pertillar
How Are You Handling This? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
For insisting that I concentrate,
On 'that' which I am.
With the giving of no attention,
To that which I am not...
Others from their crevices,
Whisper in ears to mention.
My Father I must admit...
Adventuring to experiment,
Has always found a place...
To stay on my preference list.
How are You handling this?
I am here as your work-in-progress.
If You are cool with it,
I am too.
And so far...
You have not given me a cold shoulder.
Comments about How Are You Handling This? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl