How Does Your Garden Grow? - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
have you any
'Yes Sir...yes Sir! '
'Two bags full! '
And its one for the boob job
and its one for the labiaplasty
and all for the little boy
who lives on the Internet
Comments about How Does Your Garden Grow? by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl