Lawrence S. Pertillar
How High A Price - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Justice IS blind!
And government is to shield...
As lie is to conceal.
Truth is revealed.
No matter how high a price paid,
To entertain reality...
By keeping it hidden!
Comments about How High A Price by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl