$howtime - Poem by Ima Ryma
A picture's worth a thousand words,
So bin Laden most probably,
In poses not of his preferreds,
Was pictured dead as dead can be.
A thousand words and millions more
Do want these pictures to be shown.
There is worldwide demand galore
To view the gory flesh and bone.
These pix are worth big bucks of course.
Big Gov charging to take a peek
Could start a new revenue source,
A cash for carnage, so to speak.
Here's what the government should do -
Put out the pix as pay per view.
Comments about $howtime by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda