Humiliations Are In The Avail - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Humiliation is experienced
When not treated or heeded adequately,
When wishes ignored or requests turned down
Or when in receipt of a slight or a frown.
Humiliation is experienced,
In failure to meet expectation,
In foolishness from the action done
And in the deduction of the hidden.
Humiliation is unpredictable.
Failure, like success, is the part of the game.
The best way of dealing it is swallow it
And be cautious of such situation.
Comments about Humiliations Are In The Avail by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl