Hurt - Poem by Crystal Maresh
Why do we hurt?
When the pain is unbearable.
It hurts so much
I just want to die.
Why do I go through this shit.
I know they say that they love me,
But do they mean what they say?
Or do they just want to use me.
I know that this is how life is
But do they have to make it hurt so much?
Don’t they know what this does to us,
And how we feel.
I want to leave,
And go far away.
Where no one can see me,
Hurt me, or use me.
I want to run to a dark room.
Where I can cry out my sorrows,
And be alone, and to be safe.
Sometimes I wish I wasn’t born.
Wherever I go, I always end up
Hurting others or hurting myself.
Why do we hurt,
When will this all stop.
Comments about Hurt by Crystal Maresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda