I Am Addicted To Your Smile - Poem by Cristina Teodor
When you smile my dreams touch the sky,
Your smile makes me happy, your smile brings me joy,
When you are near, my fears fade away entirely,
I feel protected and loved by your beautiful smile.
Your glowing eyes are reaching me,
And than i meet your smile again,
My heart blossoms like a flower when see you,
I am addicted to your smile.
What magic being you are, you are a wonder and a bless,
Did i ever tell you darling,
To my life you bring me essence,
And make my life an eternal spring.
Comments about I Am Addicted To Your Smile by Cristina Teodor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl