I Am A Woman, A Voice, A Flower - Poem by Cristina Teodor
I am a woman,
And i have a sensitive soul,
My heart do enjoy the poetry,
My heart is my consciousness,
My heart lives and feels.
I am a voice,
And i have something to say,
This pencil i am writing with,
Is the bearer of all my joys and pains,
Yesteday, today and forever.
I am a sweet flower,
That all poets want to smell,
What kind of fragrance do i have?
Is it the freshness of a woman wisdom
Or is the sweetness of a girl?
Comments about I Am A Woman, A Voice, A Flower by Cristina Teodor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda