I Am Still Alive ! - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
The whole year, The twelfth months, The three hundred and sixty-five days, The days, The nights, The hours, The minutes, The seconds, The good things, The bad things, The good deeds and the bad deeds, Ups and downs, Anywhere and everywhere, Anytime and every time, The rainy days, The clear days, Where? When? What? Who? The pretty clouds, The sweet moon, The rising sun smiles, The sad clouds cry, The fourth directions, It's cloudy, It's windy, It's sunny, In the desert, On top of the mountain, The whole globe is a small village, I am still alive in a lonely tent Somewhere, I do love life, but I am still alive! I am a poor refugee, but I have a great hope to survive !
Comments about I Am Still Alive ! by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl