Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Can'T Breathe - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I'm not wishing upon a star.
Your standing on my foot.
The one with the corns,
And ingrown toenails!
I can't breathe.
That's why I'm whispering.
The pain is killing me.
I'm losing consciousness.
Comments about I Can'T Breathe by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl