I Don'T Know Why - Poem by Junius Barnes
I don’t know why, the world is cold.
The evil in my body is taking over my soul.
I don’t know why I feel darkness in hate.
The way the world is my soul is on the break.
I don’t know why the time goes so fast.
I don’t know why my soul is cold like the Arctic.
I don’t know why I feel like I’m lock in jail.
My soul can’t make bail
Comments about I Don'T Know Why by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl