Poet of the River
I Dared To Love You (Sad) - Poem by Poet of the River
I thought i knew you.
I thought you cared.
I thought we would always be.
I thought of what you do.
I thought of the love we seldom shared.
Don't you see?
We were badly pared!
I don't know why i tried to love you.
They said we could never be,
But i went against what they said and i dared.
I dared to fall in love.
And look what that got me in to!
What should i do?
What can i do?
Ware will i go?
I do not no.
As long as i am away from you,
And you are no ware i can see,
Any place will do.
Comments about I Dared To Love You (Sad) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda