Poet of the River
A Broken Heart (Sad) - Poem by Poet of the River
We are all hurt in life.
They say that pain lessons over time,
but that pain never truly fades.
We simple cover it in scar tissue to help dull the pain.
but it never truly goes away.
Comments about A Broken Heart (Sad) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda