I Decide - Poem by ANJANDEV ROY
Shall I remember you?
Shall I forget you?
Shall I accept you?
Shall I reject you?
I am totally confused,
Suddenly you appear
In front of my eyes,
As I see your divine smile,
I decide to stay with you forever.
Comments about I Decide by ANJANDEV ROY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda