I Do Pray - Poem by David Darbyshire
A hunter without his Speer,
is like a German without his beer.
A family without food,
is like tire without a tube.
To go without is not a sin,
we all have to look within.
To give and share is the way,
that people will give, I do pray.
Comments about I Do Pray by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl