I Don'T Want To Be Sad - Poem by Derek Germain
I don't want to be sad, I don't want to be lonely.
Stay here, and please don't leave me.
We've had so many times of fun.
I don't want to lose you, I'm afraid you'll find someone
new. and then, you will have Love.
And I will have No One...
Comments about I Don'T Want To Be Sad by Derek Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl