I Just Don'T Want To Start..... - Poem by Amber Ross
I just dont want to start
something I can't finish.
I just dont want to commit
then backout and give you a fit.
I just don't see how
I can begin to love you now.
I just can't find a way
to care for you everyday.
I just don't know
how to let my feelings show.
I'm just not sure about romance
I'm telling you now in adavance.
I just don't know what to do
I wish that I could be with you.
maybe in another time and another place
we'll meet each other face to face
perhaps i'll be able to love you then
you'll be my music and i'll be your lyric.
Comments about I Just Don'T Want To Start..... by Amber Ross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl