I'Ll Forget... - Poem by Morgan Evans
i'll forget what u say to me,
i'll even forget what you were to me.
i'll foeget the way you walked,
even the way you talked.
i'll forget the look in your eyes,
and even all your good-byes.
i can forget...
but i can never forget how many
tears you made me shed.
Comments about I'Ll Forget... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl