I Thought You Was A Friend... - Poem by Morgan Evans
i trusted you with my life.
i would of done anything for you.
you knew i would,
you knew he was the only one
who took the pain away besides you.
why my old friend?
did you take him from me?
you took the only friend i
thought i could trust away.
why didnt you tell me you felt that way
maybe i should of asked.
...it turns ouy you was onlt useing me
to get to him.
i wish i had never met you.
i thought you was a friend,
good-bye my old friend.
live your life on,
and remember this...
when you need me i shall not be
Comments about I Thought You Was A Friend... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl