I Love The India - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
Is affectionately known as the Hindustan,
And as, that is Bharat
Whenever I think of the India
It always makes me pride.
From Kashmir to Kanyakumari
From the curving mountains of the State Uttaranchal
And the North-East,
To the restful shores of Goa beach
And all the wonderful sights in between
That indeed by everyone should be seen.
Whenever I across our wonderful country
specially on highways,
The beautiful, wonderful sights I see
Make me feel very glad to be born in India.
Also, if one attend our many high schools,
colleges or Universities
And glance through live, will succeed
The India. is a very nice place to be, indeed.
Comments about I Love The India by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl