Poet of the River
I Love You Like A Flower (Happy) - Poem by Poet of the River
I love you like the flower loves the sun,
how it rises from the earth,
when winter is done,
like a mother giving birth,
it is magical.
Just like you're beauty and grace,
i look at the sky full of glittery light,
and i see you're shining face.
Unique like a shooting star.
My heart picks up its pace,
when i think of you.
I know how happy it makes you when i say,
how much i love you.
Comments about I Love You Like A Flower (Happy) by Poet of the River
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl