I'M Going Green For Christmas - Poem by gershon hepner
I’m going green for Christmas and
I plan to save the world for Jews
and Christians in this pleasant land-
plus Muslims who enjoy my Muse.
A Prius is what I will give
my girlfriend, with a sweet pear tree.
I’ll buy it where the reindeer live
from Rudolph the chauffeur so she
won’t drive me crazy with a print
of carbon that may burn the planet.
The polar bears will get the hint
that she hates Christmas and she’ll ban it,
and she’ll help me look great to all
the world before the war on terror
fails, and men decline and fall
too fast to understand eartherror.
Comments about I'M Going Green For Christmas by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl