I'M In Your Element Baby - Poem by Lily Espinosa
Living the high life,
Only to come back to me.
I wait behind in your humble abode,
A true princess on a high.
I want to show you,
How i feel,
I'll work you up,
To bring you down.
Back to my old tricks,
My old way.
It's true what 'they' say.
You can't teach an old
Comments about I'M In Your Element Baby by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl