I Pray - Poem by cecil hickman
I pray, to thee, this very day.
You see my heart, everyway.
My faith is your solid glory.
My heart is your loving story.
I always pray, every single day.
Guided strength, in loving way,
Thankful, for each breath, I take.
All the friends, I meet and make.
Serving you, in my heart, today,
No matter, at work or play,
The peace, held inside, from your love.
As I gaze upon, the Heavens above.
Holding my mind and soul, true,
To you, my Lord, my heart, is for you.
Comments about I Pray by cecil hickman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl