I Promise - Poem by Daniel Adams
I swear down as I look at the stars,
That I will always love you.
But only on the circumstance,
That you'll love me too.
I promise that I'll always be there,
Through the rain, the hail and the shine.
You call my name and I promise to come running,
As long as I can call you mine.
I promise that my heart is yours,
Does yours belong to me?
If it's mine then I'm assured,
That our love is meant to be.
Comments about I Promise by Daniel Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl