Bob and Alex Eichen
I Remember Well The River Lethe - Poem by Bob and Alex Eichen
While swimming in the river, I,
saw a bloated corpse float by.
Just then he opened up his eyes,
and said he swam, for exercise.
You can well imagine his surprise,
when I told him of his sad demise.
When he screamed, 'Your words are lies! '
I said, 'Don't trust me? Ask the flies! '
Comments about I Remember Well The River Lethe by Bob and Alex Eichen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl