I Search My Salvation - Poem by Seema Aarella
In this deceiving forest of ignorance,
I search a place for penance.
In this world of material greed,
I search my salvation tree.
In the age of darkness, dread and fright
I search knowledge’s eternal light.
Comments about I Search My Salvation by Seema Aarella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl