I Shall Hide Myself Away - Poem by ANDREW BLAKEMORE
I shall hide myself away
Like the lowly moorhen,
That dwells amongst the reeds
Upon the riverbank.
And there I shall remain
Within those fleeting shadows,
Where no one shall see me
Until it is my time to shine.
And if my time should never come,
I shall die amongst the reeds.
Comments about I Shall Hide Myself Away by ANDREW BLAKEMORE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl