I Think Of You - Poem by william mae
Upon your body.
Beneath your breath.
Moans of love and passion,
Purchased here with no regret.
About the pillow.
With full commitment.
Through tightened muscles.
We’ve kept in store.
Romance breeding climax.
Loves open door.
Comments about I Think Of You by william mae
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl