I Want To Bathe In The Moonlight - Poem by Lilly Rose
I don't want to be the lighthouse, tonight.
I don't want to be the caretaker.
I don't want to remember that previous occupant.
I don't want to be Humanity's Guardian.
I want to be the little cabin by the shore.
I want to bathe in the moonlight.
I want my timbers built from love.
I don't want to maintain an illusion.
I don't want to personify loneliness.
I want to hug you, to hold your hand.
Comments about I Want To Bathe In The Moonlight by Lilly Rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda