Realization - Poem by Lilly Rose
And the raging winds of change
Are blowing across the air.
For when realization hits home,
Another heart shall break.
Denial is a grand ol’ thing
But the frail rope of hope
May only tether you to the shore
Until its thin threads break.
And we must find our own way
In the spinning current of the world.
Comments about Realization by Lilly Rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl