I Want To Love You Nonstop - Poem by Asif Andalib
I am so thirsty for love I want to love you nonstop
But you don’t care at all you don’t give me a single drop!
I love you more than myself so don’t be heartless
You have robbed my soul now you steal my happiness!
You have spellbound me so you seem to be the prettiest
How many times will you test my love please babe no more test!
I need you so much it’s hard to live without you
It will be so fantastic if you love me too!
Comments about I Want To Love You Nonstop by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda