A Gift From God - Poem by Asif Andalib
I am in love with you right from the start
Flood of love has inundated my heart!
Now my thought is full of sweet dreams
You are a gift from God it seems.
You are an inspiration to live long
You are a muse to write love song.
As if I was frozen in ice
Now my life is like paradise.
Comments about A Gift From God by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda