Kyle Shield Laster
I Warned He Should Not Man Hers. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
Now suffer you dull, nasty thing!
Just walk you through his keep.
I told you not to feel that way.
I told you not so deep.
'But could he ever love a soul? '
Quite sure he gave you answers.
Steered he Lips of wondering:
I warned he should not man hers.
she's a wreck without him...
Comments about I Warned He Should Not Man Hers. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda