I Was Born In Fall - Poem by Junius Barnes
I was born in fall, so that mean I’ll fall
Or will raise to greatest exceed all high.
I was born in fall, so I’ll grow into change.
I’ll grow into mighty oak that leads the way.
Born in fall, the wind of change is blowing my way.
My body waved with the wind.
I was born in fall, my mind is wind that blow gentle and bold.
My soul is like cement hard but crack.
I was born in fall, but my body is winter blizzard.
My feet are like hot summer day burning my soul away.
Born in fall, my eyes are gazed.
My life has seen the pain of tomorrow bay.
Comments about I Was Born In Fall by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl