I Won'T Replace Her - Poem by Lily Espinosa
How should i be,
Should I be me?
To make you happy should i be sad,
Do i have to walk around feeling bad?
I'm not her,
I can never be
Is that ok?
Can you see,
That this is hurting me?
I've always wanted you,
And now you're mine,
So why can't i just be happy,
And stop checking the time.
The time thats left for you and me,
Im so sorry,
That this could just not be.
Comments about I Won'T Replace Her by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl