Ignorance Has No Doubts - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Doubts crop up to the priest
In what he learns for preaching.
Doubts crop up to the astrologer
In what he learns for foretelling.
Both take care to put aside the doubts
And preach the rest as if a tested truth.
The mass is kept in ignorance
So that the heads run their profession.
Comments about Ignorance Has No Doubts by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda