Impossible Questions, No Answers - Poem by Melanie Weeks
Unsettling visions pop in my head.
Of people I don't want dead.
Why is it that
When I think of something for myself,
My mind jumps to cause and effect?
I believe it's because if I,
Like so many people,
Other poeple will be hurt.
I try to go out of my way
For people not to hurt.
Why is it,
That people don't understand me?
And why is it that people like me,
The ones who can see and feel pain,
Are the ones who are depressed?
Why is it that we are the best ones
Who disides, besides God,
Who's rib i have?
And why do I miss Pooh Bear?
Comments about Impossible Questions, No Answers by Melanie Weeks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl