In 2013 There Is An Inevitable War Coming - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Zero hour is still unknown Because a hesitant can not Make or take a decision about A war or waging a war because There are certain calculations Here and there anytime ever, Wars are inevitable and not Avoided when decision-makers Make up their minds about starting A certain war at a certain time Because things must go well, Any air, land, or sea strikes Might be combined to make a Full-scale war that burns everyone And everything on earth here and there Because there no pretty choices ever, so In 2013 it is inevitable that there Is a big war against a certain spot Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere.
Comments about In 2013 There Is An Inevitable War Coming by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl