In Answer To Your E-Mail... - Poem by Michael Shepherd
If she wants
that extra two inches,
that six more hours of ecstatic sleep-deprivation,
that concrete-and-steel erection to win architecture awards,
then send your e-mails to her,
she can pay for the bloody things.
I'm not proud.
Comments about In Answer To Your E-Mail... by Michael Shepherd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl