In Every Dream You Are With Me - Poem by Gert Strydom
In every dream you are with me,
when I open my eyes I am longing
and nights fly past far too quickly.
In every dream you are with me.
I see the birds fly away just as free as you,
while time stretches almost endless.
in every dream you are with me,
when I open my eyes I am longing.
Comments about In Every Dream You Are With Me by Gert Strydom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda