RoseAnn V. Shawiak
In God's Hands Only - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Now laying my spirit to rest, trusting in God,
knowing He knows what's best.
Trusting in Him completely, knowing my life is
in His hands and no others.
Relieved of the pressures and stress of being
human, relaxing in His arms, awaiting eternity.
Comments about In God's Hands Only by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl