In The Darkness Of The Night. - Poem by Amy Kerswell
Out there in the darkness, I was afraid.
I was powerless against your strong arms
The hate that is within you.
That look in your eyes.
It was so obvious that you ment it.
There was no mistaking that.
That night, in the darkness I was changed
Although still clueless to the reason why.
Why the hell did you do such a thing?
For I had never hated a person until that night
and since have hated many.
But none quite like you.
In the darkness of the night it was you.
You raped as everybody watched.
Itnseemed to be my darkest ever night.
When really it was the middle of the day.
But it was for sure the painfull hour.
Never to be the last.
How could you do such a thing?
Comments about In The Darkness Of The Night. by Amy Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda