In The Darkness - Poem by Amy Kerswell
In the darkness I do now but live.
In the darkest hour I shiver.
And I do all but quiver.
In my dark corner I shake to bits.
Just shaking and shaking.
In the dark corner in the darkened room.
I sit alone and cry.
In my darkness Its my life.
Destined to be dark.
Taken over by depression.
And useless thoughts.
Everything went dark long ago.
Its not my time
Its not my life.
It dosent belong to me.
It belongs to the darkness of the night
Comments about In The Darkness by Amy Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl