Lawrence S. Pertillar
In The Hopes To Sway Choices Yet Made - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Only those who rally,
With the keeping of polls and tallies...
In the hopes to sway choices yet made.
To believe what they do has some significance,
Awaited by those they perceive they can influence.
Until a recognition of their limited minds are known.
As is eventually shown.
Comments about In The Hopes To Sway Choices Yet Made by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl